Wednesday 10 August 2011

Driftwood designs in St Ives

I have started this blog to display some of my work that it for sale in St Ives, Cornwall.

Collecting driftwood has become part of my everyday life. I have lived in St Ives for 3 years now and started making items from the pieces that I collected soon after arriving here.

In October 2010 I saw a sign in a local shop, Echo Beach, saying that local art & crafts were required so I thought why not try to have some of my items for sale in my home town. I approached the owner of the shop and left some photos of my work. To my amazement she accepted my work and so that is where things began.

Even though it was the winter in St Ives, sales began immediately and my items have been popular since then.

This blog is designed to showcase items new and old.

I hope that you enjoy visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment