Friday 1 November 2013

Autumn 2013 - bedside lamps


This autumn has seen an increase in my sales via ebay, as well as continuing to have great sales at Echo Beach in St Ives.

Via the internet, I have mainly concentrated on advertising lamps that form a pair such as those shown above. My aim is to make two lamps that are the same height, have a similar base and use similar pieces to form the stem. Of course, they can never be identical.

This pair of lamps is listed on ebay as at todays date at a price of £118 for the pair, including shades but excluding delivery

2 comments:

  1. I'm after these!!! Pllllleeeeease get in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello StudleyDave, Please get in touch by email using sfdallamore@yahoo.co.uk. I have 4 lamps in stock. When I have your email address I can send more information. Stephen.

    ReplyDelete